Blade Monitor Arms
- FINGERTIP SCREEN MOVEMENT – Without the need for adjustable springs or gas mechanisms, Blade provides effortless fingertip movement of 170mm and 360 degrees of rotation for new generation monitors of between 2.5 – 6kg.
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION – Constructed from extruded and powder coated aluminium, injection molded reinforced nylon and engineered internal components, Blade’s robustness is in a class of its own.
- DESIGN AWARD FINALIST – As a finalist in the DiNZ Best Design Awards 2012, Blades design honesty allows users to clearly see how Blade works. Blade is beautiful in its simplicity and not excessive in any way meaning Blade will compliment rather than intrude your work space environment.
- SUPERIOR CABLE MANAGEMENT – Minimise the hassle and stress of cables that un-plug or restrict the free movement of the monitor with our unique bungy cord and cable paddle.
- FLEXIBILITY TO ADAPT – The Blade components can easily be adapted to meet the unique needs of any installation plus evolve and grow with an organisations changing technology needs. There is no need to throw out components just because you need to move to a second or third screen.